Terms and Conditions
- Our aim is to deliver all gifts and flowers between 9:00am and 5:30pm on Fridays, arriving in top notch condition. In the unlikely event that there is a problem with your order, please get in touch as soon as possible so that we can work with you to resolve the issue. The following guidelines will apply:
- If the issue is the fault of Blue Wren Floristry, we will either re-deliver or refund your purchased product.
- If there is a mistake submitted when ordering (e.g. incorrect shipping address or other information), Blue Wren Floristry cannot be held responsible and we are unable to offer a refund under these circumstances. However, we will make every effort to correct the issue so that your delivery arrives at the intended destination as soon as possible. This may incur further costs.
Terms of Service
- All orders must be placed by 10:00pm Wednesday so that they can be delivered on the following Friday. Please note, due to the number of orders and delivery routes, we cannot guarantee delivery at a specific time of day. However, if you make a Note to Seller that you would prefer the delivery made in the morning or afternoon, every effort will be made to accommodate your request.
- The more information you can provide about the delivery address, the better. Flowers and gifts will be left at, or near, the front door (if deemed safe to do so) unless otherwise instructed. Once delivered, Blue Wren Floristry can no longer be held responsible for the safety or condition of your order.
- FREE DELIVERY in the Ballarat central area, includes all suburbs with postcode 3350.
- Delivery to Ballarat surrounds (other postcodes within 20 minutes drive from Ballarat) will attract a $10 delivery fee.
- Areas outside of this range (including Bendigo, Melbourne, Geelong, and towns in between) may be accommodated for an additional fee, depending on distance and desired delivery time frames. Please feel free to get in touch before placing an order, to discuss your needs further.
- To enable us to process your order and deliver successfully, we need some information from you, such as your name, contact details, billing address, shipping address and payment details.
- We may contact you via email or text, to clarify delivery information, or to confirm your delivery has been made.
- We won’t pass sender information on to any recipient unless you have asked us to.